We’re finally starting to learn about the physics of x-rays and what we are in control of in order to take the best images possible. We can’t just take images to show ‘this is where the bone is, and this is where it isn’t,’ a good x-ray shows varying shades in the bone so that the details of the structure can be seen.
Radiographers are photographers of shadows, and our subject is the human body. It’s such a beautiful job conceptually— a blend of social interaction, physics, math, and technology, and I’m really nervous and excited for us to start our clinical rotations.
- karaconn reblogged this from saracynical
- jh-o-e-rr-ie-ll-e reblogged this from radiographynerd
- spearfame likes this
- hansoloismyhomeboy reblogged this from radiographynerd
- xiphoidprocess likes this
- kumaekembot likes this
- radiographynerd reblogged this from saracynical
- salwaytay reblogged this from saracynical
- juli-anna-p likes this
- liquor-love-lost reblogged this from thecakeisalie03
- thecakeisalie03 reblogged this from saracynical
- palomadegomaelastica reblogged this from saracynical
- saracynical posted this