I showed up at the bike shop with the part and the guy dug through this drawer and found one that matched. And then after he found out that I was fixing the bike myself and that I did a little bit of mechanic work I asked for an application.
this job will. be. mine.
aaand I can fix Adam’s bike today, finally.
I’m really sad for the Mister because we just can’t get all the parts together for his bike. I’m going to the bike shop for the 3rd time this week to order the part that caused all of these problems, but that means he’s not taking that bike to the beach.
): I was really excited to fix it too.
I’m a pisces, and as much as I don’t particularly like buying into horoscopes, I do think that it fits me decently.
The Zodiacal Sign of Pisces commences on February 20th, but for seven days, it does not come into its full power until about February 27th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until March 20th, and it is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the “cusp” of the incoming sign Aries.
This gentle sign cannot hurt your directly, it is their weaknesses that can scramble your brains. The majority of Pisces people are kind and gullible.
The young Pisces are adventurous, ambitious, impulsive, enthusiastic and full of energy. The Pisces are pioneers both in thought and action, very open to new ideas and a lover of freedom. These people possess a curiously natural understanding, which they do not obtain from books or study. They easily acquire, or rather absorb, knowledge, especially of the history of countries, travel, research, and like subject.
Although by nature generous, yet they are usually over-anxious about money matters, and inclined to worry about what their future position in life may be. This state of mind is largely due to their dislike and dread of being dependent on others more than from any love of money.
They can easily be irritated by slowness or moderation in their companions and, though themselves sensitive, ride roughshod over the sensitivities of others. These qualities make them, however, much misunderstood, and they are often considered dose in money matters when in reality they are not.
People born in this period often go back on their promises, especially on questions of money. They promise to give, on the impulse of the moment, but if they have time for reflection then the tear of future poverty forces them, as rule, to break their promise or give perhaps, only one hah of what they had stipulated. From that point of view people born in this period should try to exercise an iron self-control, to discipline the qualities and tendencies of their character to the advantage, not the detriment, of the society in which they move.
These people are also more mentally ambitious than otherwise. They may know their subject well in their mind, but they will hesitate and undervalue their own individuality if they find they have to put it to a test in any public manner
They are inclined to brood and become melancholy, or to imagine all the world is against them and that they are being made martyrs of. Depression gets them. Because they see life as a mystical whole, they take it as a sign that they’re bad people when things go wrong. No other zodiac sign plans the evening on the basis of a reading from a fortune cookie.
Many artists, musicians and literary people are born m this period, but they must receive great encouragement ever to make the best of themselves.
These people are very devoted to their friends or to any cause they take up, provided they feel they are trusted or looked up to. They are generally successful in ail positions of responsibility, bat at the same time they are not inclined to push themselves forward, and usually wait to be asked before giving their opinions.
The strongest and weakest characters are found in this sign. Some are inclined to gratify their innate sense of luxury and self-indulgence and, if this side of the nature is the one that controls, they are likely to be too easy-going, to be too receptive to their surroundings, to become influenced by false friends, to give way to fraudulent schemes and in some cases are inclined to become addicted to drugs or drink.
If, however, persons born in this part of the year find some purpose worth living for, they rise to the emergency as no others can. These are the people that one meets sometimes in Life who surprise their friends by their sudden change of character. Pisceans are shy. Other people think they are mysterious, or just confused, but a Pisces can sort out other people’s troubles.
All people who were born in this sign are highly emotional. If they belong to the weak side of it, they are easily influenced by the people with whom they are thrown into contact, but if they belong to the stronger side, their emotional nature can lift them up to any height.
In business matters they are really good in dealing with shipping and trade with foreign countries. Sea captains, sailors of all kinds, also travelers, are often born under this sign.
Such people have a curiously mystical side to their nature as well as the practical. They are often classed as superstitious, the occult in all its forms appealing to them in one way or another. They love to search out or investigate the unknown, the philosophical, or the mysterious. If people born in this sign overcame their sensitiveness and developed their will-power, there is no position in life they could not attain. It is important to remember that there is still the little devil in them, which means that at times they would attain their goals more easily by gently giving in without resistance to the demands of a given social situation, rather than getting their ambitious entangled in something larger and more powerful than they are.
They will lie to save your feelings, or just to stake out a little privacy for themselves. They don’t like to be alone too much, just a little, to get the peace back. They can get addicted to booze, pills, or crackerjacks, so they really have to watch it.
this crazy bamf of a cat goes missing for two years, and then waltzes back in to the house like it’s no big deal. hollowed-out and sad-looking. He hadn’t been eating much even before he left, and he still wasn’t eating when he came back.
Well I took him to the vet and turns out his teeth were rotting which is why he wasn’t able to eat— they were putting him in a lot of pain. So he had to stay overnight at the animal hospital for fluids and bloodwork and yesterday they removed most of his teeth. He’s doing much better, he still looks so waifishly thin but apparently he’s been eating tons so he should be back to normal soon.
When I brought him back today he just sat right under my desk (where my feet should go >_<) and purred for about half an hour. I think both him and my dad will be really excited that he’s home.
I’ll spare you the picture for now, he’s not looking so good. Maybe in a few weeks.
1. I’m allergic to most fresh fruit to some degree or another
2. I clean my room when I’m stressed out
3. My nails rarely stay painted for more than 4 days. I generally start to chip off the polish by then
4. I have a ukulele, but I’m not very good
5. I’m honestly afraid of the dark
6. I feel guilty when I drink from plastic water bottles; I really need to get a water filter for this house
7. I would’ve gone to school for graphics design, but then I probably would’ve ended up at the same university my brother graduated from, in the same major, and I would forever be “Sean’s little sister”
8. I would consider myself artistically inclined, but I also think that I lack inspiration or imagination… or something
9. I’m a huge harry potter fan, and I used to write on harry potter RPG forums. I generally don’t tell my friends that. I miss it sometimes.
10. By the end of this year I really wished that I had gone to a real university
11. Sometimes I think I use my major as a excuse that I didn’t apply to any reach schools
12. I’m left handed
13. Part of me wishes I was more personable and outgoing, and the rest of me doesn’t care.
14. It really cracks me up when people say “shut the front door” instead of shut the fuck up
15. I’m a dabbler, I try a bunch of different hobbies and I feel like I only ever become mediocre at almost all of them
16. I rarely ever actually studied in high school, now that I’m in college I make color-coded study sheets for most of my classes
17. I hate wearing shoes
18. I want a tattoo, but I refuse to get one until I’m absolutely positive that it’s what I want— and I want to design it myself
19. I’m really enthralled with writing letters, now that my friend it in boot camp basic training I get to write a lot of them.
20. Girls used to not like me because I thought the boys (that they had crushes on) were so much easier to hang out with. I was right. Those girls are still bitches.
21. I am determined to be good at first-player shooters, I’ve been playing a lot of COD lately. Girls can’t play my ass.
22. I do breathing exercises when I can’t sleep
23. I was a really finicky eater when I used to run every day, and it probably wasn’t healthy
24. I love buying old editions of books
25. I really want to have a big dog, but right now all we have are a handful of adorable outdoor cats
26. Someday I want to try growing a bonsai tree
27. Fake tanning actually grosses me out.
28. I decided pretty early on in my life that I would hate being famous
29. I need art in my life to survive
30. This list took me a long time to write.
wah! I need to get myself a COD6 disk, I like the Live on that so much better than Black Ops.
oooh wells. black ops it is.